Health and Safety Procedures
Things may look a little different when you come to Revival, We look forward to welcoming you to our space, where there is no higher priority than health, safety and well-being.
In support of the health and well-being of patients and staff, we are currently taking many precautions. Including:
- Staff wearing masks.
- increased time between patient appointments to allow for additional disinfecting of rooms and public areas.
To prevent the spread of illness and align with the CDC recommendations we are asking our patients to follow this protocol:
- Please do not book an appointment or come into your appointment if you are feeling ill, have a cough or fever. Give us a call and we can reschedule you.
- Have traveled in the past two weeks.
- Been in contact with anyone that is suspected or tested positive of COVID-19.
- All patients will have their temperatures taken upon arrival for appointments.
- We ask that you arrive on-time for your scheduled appointment – not early or late. Also, we are not taking walk-in appointments at this time.
- If you need product, give us a call before coming in.